Hi-Lift Jack Thread

Never thought of doing that with a bottle jack, that was on my list of things to get anyway, especially when I got a flat and found that I had no crank for my scissor jack, so used my daughter's, and found she had no tire iron for her's. So advise to eveyone out there that has bought a used jeep, check for jack parts before you need it.

Reply to
Greg

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III