Horror of Horrors!! Jeep Sacrilege!!

Sorry if this has already been posted. Its the worst thing I've ever seen.

or

Brad Fuqua

97 Sahara Edition
Reply to
Brad Fuqua

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

God is that ever hideous. Altho, I do like the fender flares how they are kinda riveted on like that ...looks neat. Other than that ...pooey!

griffin

Kinda is right ... looks like pop rivets ... used to hold parts in place until the filler is applied overtop ... if you ever get around to it. I'm thinking there were holes there maybe from previous flares, and the pop rivets were put in to fill those holes. It is a rebuilt vehicle, that probably met with serious misfortune in it's previous life as a jeep.

Bowgus

Ugly as three turds in a punch bowl!

Jerry McG

Reply to
BenderFan

There is a white one of these contraptions for sale at a local Jeep dealership and a red one running around the area here in Knoxville. I can't imagine how much less than basic wholesale I'd ever consider paying for one.. and then it would only be picked up to use as a base for a project truck... with a new body! ;)

Reply to
DragonRider

I wouldn't call it the worst thing I've ever seen, but it's pretty fugly. Looks like a duck-billed platypus with a huge apple-ass. I wonder if it waddles down the road. ;)

- JG

Reply to
Bubba Kahuna (only 1 'J' in my address)

Drink

Is it any wider than a stock Jeep or have any less cargo room?

Reply to
Ted Azito