how could I tell if there is a lift kit installed?

On my 93 Cherokee it had 31x10.5-15 tires on it, I was told that couldnt be done with a stock suspension, so how can I tell if there is a lift on this truck what do I look for? I have recently switched to 235/75-15, Still when sitting side by side with my moms 01 Cherokee mine sets about 4 inches higher at the bumpers than hers does.

Reply to
abomb69

The Merg

It can be done, but there will be some rubbing at full turn and full stuff.

Measure the static height between the upper front spring perch and the lower one, compare it you your mom's. I would guess you have about a 3"lift.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo