How Fast Using 4H?

My "other" (non Jeep) 4wd machine decided to drop into 4wd-Lo at about

35 mph > Wow, what were you driving?
Reply to
RoyJ

That's nothing. I know someone who surfed Malibu beach in the morning, then skiied that same night up at Mt. Waterman (in the Angeles Forest).

Wblane

Reply to
attnews

ditto. good post Jim === you must first take out MYUGLYSISTER to email me privately ===

Reply to
Dave