No spark on 99 wrangler

Ok guys, here's one for you, if you would. I have a 99 wrangler sport. Today I drove about 16 miles to go to Home depot. When I got back in my Jeep I turned it over, it started, I immediately turned my lights on and it died. And will not start. I tried many things, check for spark.... no spark..... check fuel pumps, works well,...... checked fuses, none blown....... checked fuses in power distribution center, none blown. rechecked for spark, still no spark. Now, it has been sitting for 3 weeks and I did drive about 10 miles before hand and went home. I then needed to go to home depot, that is when. Nothing was acting weird nor did any check engine light come on.

Anyone have any other areas to check?

Thanx, Mike

Reply to
AKJEEPER