Hummer is a Jeep rip-off!

Am I the only one that believes the new Hummer H3 is a rip-off of the Jeep Cherokee?

David

03' TJ Rubicon "Tomb Raider"
Reply to
CFLav8r

Guess Jeep can't complain as they don't want to build the XJ any more !

Reply to
Dave Milne

Reply to
Dean

you aren't interested, it's IFS.

Reply to
Dave Milne

I've noticed the new Jeep Commander is a ripoff of the H3. What goes around...

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

i've noticed that neither of them is a wrangler, so i don't care.

:-)

martin caskey millers island, maryland

Reply to
rmcaskey

That brings us back to the notion that Detroit can't develop and produce an original vehicle to save their corporate lives, doesn't it?

Matt Macchiarolo wrote:

Reply to
Lee Ayrton

I've been trying to find out if the Flyer 21 is available for civilian use. Sorta a combination of a Meyers Manx and Rat Patrol.

Matt Macchiarolo proclaimed:

Reply to
Lon

Don't know if that would apply, since the corporate powers-that-be are in Germany. The first half of Daimler-Chrysler is "Daimler."

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo