Wagoneer Steering Box

Hi, My Waggy steering box is beginning to barf out it's fluids. Can anyone recommend a source of rebuilt or new ones ? Bearing in mind shipping will be expensive, I really want a good one and preferably from an East coast supplier.

Dave Milne

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Hah brilliant. I can probably get a TJ box here easy enough ! Thanks, Bill.

Reply to
Dave Milne