Hummer Off-Road Course Sponsored by GM

billy ray

wow, that video is almost interesting. :P

I'd love to have had my ZJ out there.

Reply to
DougW

And the owners PAID to get this off-road experience!

The parking lot courses are $10/driver, the 'off-road' courses are $150.

The hills on the $10 are smoother than my parents driveway.... that same driveway my mom navigates daily in her 2WD front drive econobox.

The $150 course looks as challanging as every KOA you have ever been to.

> Hummer Off-Road Course Sponsored by GM

Reply to
billy ray

Am I missing something? The bit of road they show in that video looks like it would be fun... in my 2wd Studebaker pickup, not something you need a $40k SUV for!

Jeff DeWitt

billy ray wrote:

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt

"billy ray" wrote

Geeze, I have a better spot than that out behind the pond... and I thought it was only good for the lawn tractor. Maybe I should put flyers on the windows of Hummers and see if I can make a buck.

Then, when they go over it too fast, we can pull em out of the pond LOL

Late

Reply to
Kate

The actual off-road runs charge $150..... you could make it value added by offering H2 Burgers for $8.95 and that Frenchie bottled water for 4.95

Reply to
billy ray
*waving hand furiously* OH OH OH OH!!! Can I wear my H2 recovery team T-shirt too??? Can I? huh? Huh?

Reply to
Kate

billy ray