I'm on Mountain Time!

Don't miss an opportunity to make a trip to Grand Junction, in fact, make many. After 34 + years on the eastern side, I have to claim the opinion that the chunk that is Grand Junction all the way to the southern border is the most beautiful part. Never felt it more than the last drive through there on the way here,

JT LV,NV

Reply to
Fennidh

Perfect location for me...

2 hours to some of the best skiing anywhere, great camping, great hunting, 2 hours from Silverton/Ouray area, 90 minutes to moab, 4 hours to Denver when you feel like taking in a ball game

Only thing we're missing is a hockey rink. I have to drive all over hell and back to play (went 4.5 hours each way to Rock Springs WY to play last weekend). Our weekly league is 3 hours round trip. Hopefully after almost

10 years of promising and fund raising they will break ground this year.

Feel free to donate lots of $$ to

so I don't have to drive anymore!

Reply to
Kevin S.

Hey, come on down to Durango, we've got a new one at Chapman Hill. (Frankly, I'm surprised some of these transplants' snot-nosed kids could take a lick without suing someone!)

Reply to
Jerry McG

Nathan Collier, are you still deferring that move to Montana? Here's an example for ya. ;)

Brian

Brian wrote in news:b_heller-6B71C4.19461930042004 @news.verizon.net:

Hey Brian, how did you get the little cow thingie to show in your post? Thanks.

Reply to
Shaggie

Interesting... I see no cow thingy. n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

Congrats, I grew up in W. Michigan. I made the decision to bail 9 years ago after college. Been living here in Vail ever since. I sort of did the same thing with the job. I got a phone call from a friend of mine that used to live here in Vail. He said he had a job for me here. I asked him how soon he needed me to get out here. ASAP he said. The next morning I drove to my factory job with the car packed. Told the bossman "I Quit!" I was in Vail two days later with NO regrets! Life is too short to pass up your Dreams.

Reply to
Paul Brogren

That's a Dogcow. The official animal mascot of Claris. Some newsreaders support a header protocol called X-Face - look it up. With a few bytes of text, you can put a number of graphics images there.

Cheers,

Brian

Hey Bill, I used to live in Victoria, Texas and get back once in a while. What part of Texas are you from?

Reply to
JeePenn