1990 Jeep Wrangler Oil Sending Unit

Where in the hell is this thing? I have a '90 Wrangler 4 cyl. that has a oil pressure gauge pegged out, even without the motor running. I was going to buy a new oil sending unit, but I can't even find the one that's on there. I assumed it was next to the oil filter, but to no avail. I'm not losing any oil at all, so I know it's installed somewhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Prickly Peeflaps

L.W.(ßill)

Mine was pegged out for a year, had a bad battery ground cable - also check the braided ground strap at the back of the engine, going to the firewall Tookie - Denham Springs, LA

88YJ, 4" lift, 33" TSLs, Lock-Rights PosiLock, 4.10s
Reply to
Tookie