Is this Possible

I have an o4 tj x with a teraflex 2" budget boost What I wasnt to know is Can I install the mopar springs and shocks from an 04 Rubi and keep my coil spacers without having to drop the t-case or extend anything Thankd

Reply to
tjce

Jerry Bransford

Reply to
tjce

"Anything is 'possible"

Reply to
Rod's news

The Rubicon's tires are 1" taller than a regular TJ (if it has the 30" tire package; otherwise it's even more tall). I don't think the springs are different at all.

Brian

Reply to
tim bur

The springs are slightly heavier duty, to compensate for the extra 300 to

600 pounds that the Rubicon weighs over other Wranglers, but I don't think they are any taller.

Tom

Reply to
mabar

If the spring is the same length, but stiffer, it will make the standard Wrangler sit a little higher. Without knowing exactly how much weight is on each spring, it would be difficult to calculate the height change, but it could explain why the standard Wrangler sits higher with the Rubicon springs installed.

Chris