SYE <=> dropped tranfer case

Hi all

I'm planning on putting in a SYE kit with CV Driveshaft. My 2001 TJ has a 4inch Superlift suspension and an additional 1.75 inch set of coil spacers. When reading articles about the SYE they say you don't need to lower your transfer case with a 4inch lift, but what about a 5.75 inch lift ? Can I safely up my stransfer case to the original height without breaking U-joints again?

Greetzz, Kristof Hayen

01 TJ 4L, 6cyl, 4" Superlift, 1.75" coil spacers, Skyjacker shocks, Skyjacker adj front track bar, 33" TSL Radial Super Swampers, Warn 8274, hard top, soft top, full steel doors, half steel doors, upper door sliders, duster, windjammer, safari top, custom cargo rack, etc
Reply to
Kristof Hayen (O ||||||| O)