Jeep just slow down very fast...

I was driving and when I slowed down to move to another lane, the Jeep just stopped in the middle of traffic. I restarted and it worked fine. Then again 1 hour later, the same problem. So I turned off the A/C and no problem so far.

I had a new battery last month.

Thanks Mike Jeep Sport Cherokee 2000.

115,000 miles (approx)
Reply to
Mike

Pull the codes, you might be next for the CPS sensor problem. :/ AC does put a drag on the engine, but it shouldn't be enough to cause a stall. Cleaned the throttle body idle air passage recently? Replaced the fuel filter?

Reply to
DougW