Jeep Liberty

I just picked up a new Liberty and would like to know how to get rid of that "ding-ding" when the key is in the ignition with the door open. On my Cherokee I just removed a small box from fuse box. TIA. KEN

Reply to
Ken

mic canic

If it's a thruhole (or SMD)part it can be unsoldered from the board. May or may not cause a problem in circuit. Also it could be filled with RTV or plugged to attenuate its noise.

Reply to
Ted Azito