Jeep Liberty Fog Lights

I had problems with my snow-blower the past 2 years and I just put it away for the season. I found that one of the drive shafts had been twisted and I had to drill out the bolts that had their heads sheared off to repair it.

It must have sucked up and tried to digest something pretty tough......that will teach me to help my neighbors....

Reply to
billy ray

You are so freaking funny! Sorry I got a good laugh out of your pain.

"That's what friends do, laugh when friends get hurt!" Kelso

: There is more to the story but it is not as exciting as these first two : installments.

Next time I need patio stuff put together, I'll call you.

: Yes, the soon to be newlyweds showed up later on and left early when the : weather channel was predicting another bout of severe weather was on its way : into town. After about 3 weeks of weather extremes including temperatures : ranging from the upper 20s to the low 80s and rainfall from none to 3 inches : per hour she was feeling kinda skittish anticipating a two hour drive back : to school. :

Kate

No good deed goes unpunished.

Reply to
Kate