NSJC '04 Fall Crawl Video

Last years Nova Scotia Jeep Clubs Fall Crawl in the Annapolis Valley

4X4PLAY

Thanks man, I'm enjoying these vids a bunch.

Reply to
Kevin C.

They make me homesick, I grew up running on those exact trails. I went wheeling with the NSJC a couple years back while on vacation and had a great time.

Mike

"Kev>

Reply to
Mike Romain

Nice flix Jeff. Keep them coming.

Looks like you're running Ghost Train, no? I really ought to come out and abuse my junk with you guys some day.

Steve

4X4PLAY wrote:
Reply to
Steve

Hey Steve...it would be awesome to have you come out with us sometime man! The trail is actually LocoMotion that we built off of Ghost Train with a tad lesser rating... I'm thinkin' on hitting Ghost Train tomorrow with the Right Coast Crawlers...

My buddy and I ran the two trails last week... here's some pics...

Jeff

Reply to
4X4PLAY