Jeep trail guides

I live in Oklahoma, and I'd like to know where there are some good Jeep trails in Oklahoma and Arkansas. Where would I look for this?

Thanks, Craig

Reply to
Muuurgh

You should look into Gilmer TX - not too far south of your area:

Look for links to BMRA (Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area)

In article c5u05h$5p7mu$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-104752.news.uni-berlin.de, Muuurgh at snipped-for-privacy@porkfat.com wrote on 4/18/04 8:34 AM:

Reply to
swbell

There is a brand new set of trails in Clayton... if you contact David at slimsoffroad.com he can tell you everything that you need to know about it... it cost $15.00 per Jeep and David can repair anything you break.... he just build me a new housing for my 9" Ford in my 84 CJ-7 for less than $300....

DGann

Reply to
DGann