Jeeps & Geocaching

Those of you that are cachers probabaly already know this.

I got this notice from Geocaching.com, thought I would pass it on!

BE PART OF THE ADVENTURE! MISSION: JEEP 4x4 GEOCACHING CHALLENGE The challenge is back and better than ever! Like Jeep vehicles, the Jeep 4x4 Geocaching Challenge reaches everywhere, from the expanse of the great outdoors to the caverns of big cities! This year's adventure features all new Jeep travel bugs, new challenges, gear giveaways and the chance to win an all new Jeep 2007 Compass. Click here for details:

in a whole new dimension! My VERY FIRST White Rubicon, was a travel bug. It sat on my safe and called to me.... until I got it a big brother, the one that's sitting in the garage.

Kate

Reply to
Kate