Jeff, Jerry, Pete, others

You know this Saturday is your last chance EVER to run LCIR. I would really like to see one of you there. There are plenty of challenges there for all skill levels. It will be crowded, but it will definitely be an epic weekend. Feel free to call my cell (anyone interested) One friend that is coming has 37" tires on his XJ and a huge lift with roll cage, custom long arm suspension etc. It should be a blast. If your Jeep is broke, come ride with me. I have an open front seat. KH (Kevin Hedstrom)

6198462771 cell
Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

I copied your last post over to my Inbox in hopes I could make Saturday's run, especially since they're closing it down to offroading afterwards. However, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it or not due to unrelated issues. I'll try, perhaps I can convince my wife to go which would make the trip easier to get approval for. :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Mrs.CRWLR has me committed to attend a wedding on Saturday.

Reply to
CRWLR