Calling Jeff, Pete, Jerry, Scott and others...

Who's going to Big Bear? I think I am and want all you guys to go also.

Jerry, you got those axle shafts in yet?

Mike and his "Dinghy" TJ and the "Taco Bell" YJ

Reply to
MyDinghy

The new axle shafts are in Mike, let me check a few other things over in my getting-cranky TJ. Lots of creaking noises in the suspension, gotta make sure those old Tera control arms are going to hold together for a trip. I've got the bushings to rebuild them but damn, that's a messy and time consuming job I'm not looking forward to. :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

I got clearance for a day run, and the new yoke arrived yesterday. I should have the yoke installed by this evening (Wed. 08/27).

I am willing to suck down some artery hardeners at one of the diners in Fawnskin on Saturday morning. I can be up there by about 0730.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Mike, email me at jstrickland at ez2 dot net and I will send you my phone#

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Hey, I am ready for a Day Trip on Saturday. Are you still going Mike? Jerry? Pete?

In a related offer, I have a couple of neighbors that want to go to LCIR on Monday, if anybody wants to join in, it should be fun, but maybe a little crowded.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

LCIR will be very crowded... KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

I got your call Jeff. I cant make it. Its my sons birthday. I guess we are just out of sync. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego