jenna jamesons jeep

on ebay.....

Nathan Collier

L.W.(ßill)

Actually, it's a Deep according to the nameplate. LOL

Chris

LOL! Bling, Bling? Look at the sway bar linkage:

TJim

Roller fairlead and no winch. Where the hell to you put the license plate?

(I made another comment, but I just deleted it. I figured the ladies in this group would give me more hell than the comment would be worth.) :-)

Reply to
TJim

Reply to
twaldron

It even "comes" with dirty sheets, didja see?

Reply to
Jeepers

Deep. That's a dot head name. Hmmmm

Reply to
Peter Parker

Waddya wanna smell the seat?

Reply to
Gerald G. McGeorge

Looks like lotsa little mods that don't contribute to wheeling. My Jeep is the same year and those doors, dash instruments, and hood are all different, custom jobs. And all that chrome sure is pretty... until the first time it meets a rock.

Reply to
Joshua Nelson

Probably a lot of silicone in there somewhere, too....

Reply to
Gerald G. McGeorge

No. Vacuum!

I hear it really Blows too!

I'll bet she really grabbed that shifter, and got rough going up and down towing that man in a boat!

Reply to
Jeepers