L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" <billhughes@cox.net> Goats not safe around Bill

Billy has an insatiable thirst for goat cum.

Reply to
Anonymous

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 09:30:21 +0100 (BST) in , Anonymous graced the world with this thought:

It's always pretty funny when someone is so lacking in balls that they have to use an anonymous remailer to do this shit... as if Bill doesn't know who it is in the first place, and as if anyone is going to actually read this blather from an immature idiot like it's going to make a difference to them. I find it's generally someone who as just been kicked in the balls and lost an argument, coming out looking like the moron that they apparently are.

Reply to
bizbee

"Earle Horton" wrote How does he do it? : : Earle :

Just talented I guess.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

I agree. It just confirms for me, that Bill has really pissed in someone's Wheaties, and done a much better job of it than I ever could. If possible, it increases my already boundless admiration for him. How does he do it?

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

I'm just amazed that you can type with your tongue buried in Billy's ass. Do you hold the goats still for him too?

Reply to
lcs Mixmaster Remailer

Bill for President! And if I get into grizzly country I want Bill walking point. Normally my policy is "don't feed the trolls", but this is just too funny. :-)

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote in message=0D=0A...= =0D=0A=0D=0A> I havent see me dad for years and i really want to c him= but he dont=0D=0A> want to see me i dont no what to do please help someone

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

I'm just amazed that you can type with your tongue buried in Billy's ass. Do you hold the goats still for him too?

Reply to
lcs Mixmaster Remailer

Anonymous hacked up a hairball and the stain left behind looked like this:

Gee, I go away for a few days and the worms are picking on Bill again. Sheesh! Well, I wouldn't waste anything on it, expecially since it's apparent they have only mastered a 3 and 4 letter vocabulary.

Reply to
Casper