soft top clear moonroof

Well I finally got around to doing it again! I had done this to another YJ a few years back and it was spectacular.

Of course everyone said "does it leak?" Not only doesn't it leak, but because of the slipstream, it doesn't even get dirty! It's spectacular in the rain and awesome on a starry night.

I have a buddy here who does Florida boat and Yacht tops and he will do this for a nice $. You can get all sorts of tints, but I prefer the clearest version. In the earlier version, the inside of the ragtop was a dark cloth and it felt very "closed in". This opens up the whole feeling into something quite amazing -- especially during a storm!

If you have further questions my email is on the bottom of the pictures page.

Take a look and tell me what you all think.

Capt. Purple

Reply to
Captain Purple

for a nice $.

earlier version,

opens up the

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Good grief Bill what in your wacked out little world could possibly be wrong with a SUNROOF?

Reply to
Simon Juncal

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 18:47:44 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

Looks like someone else knows your head bolts aren't tight Dumbo!

:> Real Jeeps didn't come with a top: :>

Sun or moon roofs went out with the seventies camper vans. :>

:>Simon Juncal wrote: :>> :>> Good grief Bill what in your wacked out little world could possibly be :>> wrong with a SUNROOF? :>> :>> -- :>> Simon

Reply to
24Bit

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 13:43:42 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

I hope you people know that this rock hates Vets, he calls all Vets cowards, yet he was never under fire in Germany, just drank beer, while others sacrificed life and limb in Nam for their country.

:> Yes, Simon Juncal, is another idiot that made his carburetor :>manifold fit an injection head: :>

Anyone may see the:>problems that will happen using the two different gasket areas::>

:>"24Bit®" wrote: :>> :>> Looks like someone else knows your head bolts aren't tight Dumbo!

Reply to
24Bit

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:52:48 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

You know nothing if it's not posted on Google.

:> It's my taxes that keep Vista, California afloat. It's Florida that :>can't even work a voting machine, so you'd be right at home.

:>

:>"24Bit®" wrote: :>>

:>> This ass is so full of himself I'm surprised Vista hasn't sank as yet under :>> his load.

Reply to
24Bit

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

That's par for your course, Sweet Billy, you can't seem to find out anything much about anybody, you have no real 'kills,' and there are many people wondering just when -- if ever -- you're going to get around to 'getting even' with them as you promised well over 2 years ago.

Stupid, or just lazy, which is it, huh?

And neither can you, as one quick glance will attest. And you did /not/ use Notepad, that's just another one of your lies -- software- or dynamically-generated HTML is pathetically easy to spot, and even with that you can't do a decent page.

Of course, you do have so very little to work with, both in content and ability.

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:15:30 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

We??? Are you speaking for this group, wow that's real impressive that you should have been made the spokesmen!!!!! :> Do you think we are so stupid not to see your cowardly address in :>the header: 24.86.24.251 This I must read! :> And you're another one that can't make a web page. And of course I :>use Windows Notepad. I've been doing over twenty years starting with :>

I self taught myself and:>offered my help to others at: prodigynet.help.tech.email,:>prodigynet.help.tech.connectivity, prodigynet.computing.htmlhelp,:>prodigynet.help.tech.newsgroups,:>prodigynet.help.tech.other, and prodigynet.feedback. as there were no:>Hyper Text Markup Language programs back then. You expect people to believe that when you can't type a whole sentencewithout a bunch misspelled words! The only reason your Cut & Paste is rightmost of the time, is because Nancy wrote it for you, who are you trying tobuffalo that you use notepad.:>

:>c wrote: :>> :>> That's par for your course, Sweet Billy, you can't seem to find out :>> anything much about anybody, you have no real 'kills,' and there are many :>> people wondering just when -- if ever -- you're going to get around to :>> 'getting even' with them as you promised well over 2 years ago. :>> :>> Stupid, or just lazy, which is it, huh? :>> :>> And neither can you, as one quick glance will attest. And you did /not/ :>> use Notepad, that's just another one of your lies -- software- or :>> dynamically-generated HTML is pathetically easy to spot, and even with :>> that you can't do a decent page. :>> :>> Of course, you do have so very little to work with, both in content and :>> ability.

Reply to
24Bit

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:23:22 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

What links are blabbing about blob of protoplasm, you're a real sickwad, you better not skip this appointment with your shrinkologist.

:> We can tell by the way you don't write out even links that you have :>no idea what Hyper Text Markup Language is!

Reply to
24Bit

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:38:33 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

How can anybody believe you, you lie about everything, you don't even know me, you're showing your intelligence level again.

:> As I've said before I don't give a sh*t weather a low life like you :>believes me or not.

Reply to
24Bit