Get a life (I think he is jello of Bill)

To the idiot, Go post your crap somewhere else low life scumbag.I'd like to punch you in the face for posting such crap on this great site. Any how could you just F&%* OFF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Reply to
DeerSkull

I just checked, and found I had not killfiled them. It looks like my ISP has been doing it for me. This latest one must have gotten around them.

Reply to
Steve Foley

sNIP

And some of us just don't come around as much anymore...

tw

Reply to
twaldron

This has been going on for a long time, perhaps a year or more. Newsgroup veterans have the offending senders in a kill file. We don't know when anything happens until someone posts a followup.

Most of these low-lifes use an anonymous remailer or a mail to news gateway like dizum.com. You might want to review their policy page at

to see what they are willing to doabout this problem (nothing). The folks who run these things claim thatthey are unable to determine whether harassment or libel is taking place,and refer complaints to law enforcement. There are several problems withtrying to follow this advice, such as determining jurisdiction, getting lawenforcement involved and finding the identity of the sender. I am sure thatthe kind folks at dizum.com would gladly respond to a valid subpoena, butthey are most likely located in a place where calling someone a goat-******is considered a compliment. Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to
FrankW

I think there are several, if not many, remailers involved.

Reply to
Steve Foley

They go through multiple remailers. Like Bill says, they are cowards. Since most of the posts are directed at Bill, he could try to get law enforcement involved, but I am sure they all have more important things to do. He could sue, but in which jurisdiction? That is hard to determine if you don't know the identity of the poster. Courts in Spain and Germany accept crimes against humanity cases, in fact someone is pursuing one against Rumsfeld right now, but they don't have any real jurisdiction unless the defendent happens to wander into their country and get caught.

If you want to go after the remailer, I don't have any objections, but from what I have seen they are very self-righteous types who believe that the "service" they provide actually helps people with a legitimate axe to grind, people living under a totalitarian regime for example.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton