LCIR: Nice Freakin' Video!!!

Can't remember who posted the link to their video of the LCIR trail run but it was great! The part where the hill beats the red Jeep had me yellin' like the Super Bowl when he almost rolled and I thought he was goin' for sure. I think he might've been able to conquer it if he had a little more gearing. I'm sure that won't be the last time. o_o_o_o Best Regards, /| ,[_____], Jim, WP3JQ |¯¯¯L --O|||||||O- ()_)¯()_) ¯¯¯¯¯ )_) EM60qk 30.447439N 086.628959W

Reply to
Drink

LOL thanks! Heres a link incase anyone missed it.

Kevin H. (Kevin in San Diego)

Reply to
KH

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Kevin, your videos are getting REALLY good... I enjoyed that one especially. I wish I could have made that trip but it was the Sunday of my son's first beach scuba dive. :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Thanks Jerry. It is fun making them. I learn something new about how to make them each time put one together. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Kevin, I wanted to compliment you as well. The video is very well done, and I love the choice of music as well. Keep'em coming if you can.

Thanks Chris

I have some others you may not have seen. heres a link

The scxj4 one is a good one. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego