Liberty?

hey. i have a"pimped" liberty limited at my house. if yall would like, i can post pics.

Reply to
William Warren

Post away!

Reply to
Billy Ray

Billy Ray did pass the time by typing:

erm.. over in alt.binaries.pictures.autos.4x4 this isn't a binary froup. :)

Reply to
DougW

"Post away" on the photo server of your choice and give a link. many of the people here use Image Station or Shutterfly. Image Station requires you to join (no charge) to view pix, Shutterfly does not.

or

Is that better?

Zoë walking the wire. My ex-XJ in the background.

Reply to
Billy Ray

I'm afraid to look... but I will!

Reply to