back seat brackets for TJ

Anyone know where I can find replacement brackets for the TJ rear seat. Unlike the YJ the seat does not bolt on, but they "latch" onto to small brackets?

Thanks

Reply to
adam

Which year YJ are you talking about? The rear seat in my YJ has a hinge type deal that fastens with clips. Maybe they are the same. Have you tried the dealer? They should at least be able to give you a part number.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

The OP has a TJ - as he says the rear seat has a locating rod on each side which slides into a vertical bracket, and is secured by a C clip. Works well (except I keep losing the C Clips as the seat is out more than it is in).

Dave

Reply to
Dave Milne

tj from 97-02 are like yj 03-06 TJ totally different

Reply to
Jeeper

Ah, didn't know.

Cheers, Dave