Lost top end power in 88 Cherokee 4.0.

My Bouvier de Flanders/ Irish Setter cross that weighed in at 150 lb passed away a couple years back, but he only 'looked' the part. Have seen many a door to door salesman jump my porch railing when his head came out the screen door's window with a woof though. LOL!

I am 6'4, 210 so standing there 'playing' with a 5' pipe in my hands, (as a pry bar for the door you know now...) well....

I save the gun for when it's really needed...

Mike

Reply to
Mike Romain

If not too late...for fun..., try running it with the exhaust disconnected. (I think merrill suggested clogged exhaust in an earlier post) All the best, Andy

Reply to
Andy

As I mentioned, there is no cat and the muffler is brand new and it ran with neither when the pipe into the cat rotted off a bit ago.

No matter, it is parked now.

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's - Gone to the rust pile... Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: Non members can still view! Jan/06
Mike Romain

We have a law against "entering" which offense this falls into. We also have "citizen's arrest" which empowers you, somewhat. Of course, a shotgun helps immensely too.

tw

Mike Roma> The second it has no valid plate and/or insurance on it, it is against

Reply to
twaldron