MCU?

They just want the bucks!

It is still an 'extortion' test because you can pay a certain amount for emissions related repairs and get a pass no matter the sniffer, right?

Is it possible someone has already put your computer to sleep and you just didn't know it?

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 'New' frame in the works for '08. Some Canadian Bush Trip and Build Photos:
Mike Romain

Thanks for the info on Drive Clean. I was not aware that they changed the rules. I just renewed my stickers for 2 years for my 87 XJ and 75 Mustang. The lady at the licence bureau took a long look at the addresses on all my papers, but I didn't need an e-test certificate. My 91 XJ will be a different story. People just norh of me in Renfrew didn't need an e-test because it is considered a remote area. I wonder if they dropped that exemption. If not, you might want to consider a remote address.

Merrill

Reply to
merrill