Merry Christmas, Jeepers

I hope this day is a good one for each and every one of you. I hope you are able to spend time with your families. I wish you good health and happiness. I offer a special salute to those serving our nation overseas. God bless you. Motor on. TrailMarker.

Reply to
TrailMarker

Ditto. And you, too have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@billhughes.com

Reply to
L.W.(Bill)Hughes III

Likewise, Merry Christmas one and all. May your jeep stay shiny (ok, ok, least rusty) side up. :)

DougW

Reply to
DougW

"Rusty"? Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@billhughes.com

Reply to
L.W.(Bill)Hughes III

Happy New Year to all.

Greg

Reply to
jerryg

I wish you a hopeful Christmas I wish you a brave New Year All anguish, pain, and sadness Leave your heart and let your road be clear.

They said there'd be snow at Christmas They said there'd be peace on earth. Hallelujah, Noel, Be it heaven or hell, The Christmas we get, we deserve.

Greg Lake

Reply to
Mindy

Merry Christmas to all ya'all on RAMJ+W!!!

Reply to
Peter Parker

Merry Christmas guys !

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne

Merry Christmas guys and gals! Here's mud in yer eye ;¬D

I hope you all have warm fuzzys, too much to eat, people who love you and toasty warm feet.

Kate

PS: Santa brought me a light bar!

Reply to
Kate

Merry Christmas All!

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 'New' frame in the works for '08. Some Canadian Bush Trip and Build Photos:
Mike Romain