Mike Romain

Hang in there Mike, sorry your recovery isn't going better than it is. You're one of the good guys around here and I'm sorry it's not a smooth road for you at this point. I'm pulling for you, as I know everyone else here is too.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

"Jerry Bransford" wrote in news:CBhkc.15014$6L3.6527@fed1read05:

Yep. I thought of you today, Mike. I was under my Jeep scraping mud away from the fill hole on my rear differential when some dirt dropped down into my eye. The first thing I thought was "I ain't gonna let anyone drive me to/from the beer store to get beer if my eye is messed up!" SERIOUSLY! I thought exactly that! Get better soon, dude, and thanks again for all of your advice and help!

Reply to
Shaggie

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@cox.net:

Me too if my wife is driving. ;-)

Reply to
Shaggie

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Damn Mike. I'm sorry to hear about this. You've always been the best. It's kinda lousy this had to happen to a good guy like yourself. I hope everything shakes out OK for ya.

Wblane

dang. I didnt realise you got hurt badly. I'm glad you are on the road back.

Christopher Walken was the guest on the boat the night she drowned. Creepy

-- Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California

Reply to
Paul Calman

Thanks Jerry.

Mike

Jerry Bransford wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

LOL!

There are things to be said for safety glasses....

Thanks,

Mike

Reply to
Mike Romain

Thanks,

Mike

Wblane wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Or Mary Jo Kopechne's life long fear of being left to die by a Kennedy. Irony, isn't it ironic.

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD