Ping: Mike!

Since we are having such beautiful, tropical weather, of course we will be expecting to see you this weekend.

Not!

We have two inches of ice on the ground, and the truck went into the shop day before yesterday with an exploded master cylinder. I believe this is what they call "stranded"

Gettin much of this up your way?

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Should be living here where at 10.30 p.m. it is a balmy 92ºF and a good time for a ride.

Reply to
George W. Frost

"George W. Frost" wrote | | Should be living here where at 10.30 p.m. it is a balmy 92ºF and a good time | for a ride. |

YIKES! No thanks George.. too hot for this ol gal. Where abouts are you?

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

LOL Australia... Where it's hot at Christmas and they don't eat=20 turkey.

--=20 YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

"WindsorFox[SS]" wrote

LOL Australia... Where it's hot at Christmas and they don't eat turkey.

Ohhhh... ok! We had a friend come up from Australia a few years back. We took him skiing. He liked it here allot, the skiing that is. As I recall, he liked our Mustang allot too!

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

I loved Australia. I stayed in Perth and Freemantle.

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Nope, Kate.. doesn't look like I'll be making it around to your house this Christmas.. sorry :(. I appreciate the invite a TON though... that was real nice of you. I *will* make my way up there in the summer though at the latest... by then I should have my work situation better so $$ will be no issue.. who knows... might come up there with a KB blower ;).

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant
Reply to
<memset

OH! also... Merry Christmas ;).

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant
Reply to
<memset

Damn...

Up here in dreary SW Pennsylvania, at 7:15 AM it's 54ºF (and rain, of course). I figured it'd be a lil warmer down there in Tennessee.

Not to worry though... this is the high for today. Lows in the teens tonight, high tomorrow around 20, high on Christmas Day around 8... just like it was last week.

Hope you keep warm and cozy down there. Sounds like a good time to do not much of anything but relax by the fire..

JS

Reply to
JS

wrote might come up there with a KB blower ;).

yea yea yea #!!%&* You kid!

Yea, this summer would be better, hope you have a good holiday Mike :)

Kate

| > Not! | >

| > We have two inches of ice on the ground, and the truck went into the shop | > day before yesterday with an exploded master cylinder. | > I believe this is what they call "stranded" | >

| > Gettin much of this up your way? | >

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

And you left Caliland for this? ;)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Yes, the Falcon has 4 doors and not quite the mystique of the Mustang. It has all the power though, and then some.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Yup... sure did. regrets are few and far between.

On an up note, Hubs called one of the neighbors, he has a 2wd pickup. He carried him into town to get our truck.

A darn good neighbor too.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

In the Wonderful World of OZ

Reply to
George W. Frost

Would love to visit there someday. I have heard it is a fabulous place! Kate

| > "George W. Frost" wrote | | > | Should be living here where at 10.30 p.m. it is a balmy 92ºF and a good | > time | > | for a ride. | > | | >

| > YIKES! No thanks George.. too hot for this ol gal. | > Where abouts are you? | >

| > Kate | >

| | | In the Wonderful World of OZ | | | >

| |

Reply to