Milemarker Products

Well.. I finially got a reply from Milemarker about where their products are made.. Here is what they sent me..

Benny,

As with almost all else anymore, some is here some overseas. What is made overseas is done to our specifications.

Regards,

John Beck Mile Marker Technical and Warranty Support

In other words... CHINA!!

Oh well... Warn for me..

Ben

95 YJ 2.5L
Reply to
Ben

It'd be great of them to at least learn to speak English with proper grammar ;p

Reply to
griffin

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

hi ben, ill find out exactly where the hubs are made and post it..

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Ben,

9000lb

check out the controller, it's the same winch from harborfright. even the specs are the same. the which mount's even the same.the price is even the same. made in china like Jerry stated before. I had the giu from harbor fright pull one of these winches off the shelf because i wanted a milemarker, but ti's reayy a Chicago electric power tools product. not saying thier bad, but it's a hit and miss with harbor fright

-Joe

Reply to
Joe

nobody has denied their electric winches are imports. the electric winch is a cheap alternative for those who want electric but cannot spend $700+ on a winch. its not who milemarker is, its just a cheap alternative in addition to their line of american made premium hydraulic winches. what you missed in this thread however, is that we're now discussing the milemarker hubs, and trying to determine where they are manufactured.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

sorry i just got excited when I saw MileMarker. my apologizes to you Nathan and everyone else whom I offended. I will discipline myself with electric shock starting now.......

Reply to
Joe

So far as I know, MM's hubs are American made.

Jerry

Joe wrote:

Reply to
Jerry Bransford