mopacer :)

Ok.. it's not a jeep although it is an AMC and has a Jeep inline 6. Stroked to 4.7.

As light weight as a pacer is and with a 4.7, that thing has got to haul ass.

Reply to
DougW

I think the Gremlin was a better looking car, though.

Old Crow

I did some more digging around after I found the pic of the Gremlin, and came up with a Pacer I could live with.

Old Crow

OK, I'm gonna quit now, after this one.

Old Crow

Now really...that is an interesting looking vehicle! Larry

Reply to
Larry

Interesting. Reminds me of a dunebuggy. Needs either a bit more lift or less front/rear overhang.

Reply to
DougW