More videos

Here is last weekend at superstition mountain area near El Centro CA.

always it is best to right click and save as once you get to the link. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

That was awesome Kevin. Thanks for sharing. My favorite part was the kid stuck in the mud. Too funny.

Reply to
Dennis Cox

Thanks for sharing. Nice choice of listening too :)

Reply to
Danny

Great video! thanks for sharing.

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-Ltd

very nice--- thanks!

Reply to
jaco

I love your videos! What package do you use?! A digital video camera? or magtape and converted into your PC?

Reply to
SteveBrady

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
twaldron

Ill be at SoCalXJ6 at Stoddard this weekend.

I use a canon s500 point and shoot for all my stills and video. Its amazingly small. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

VERY nice job!!!! That was fun to watch.

Reply to
jbjeep

Great Video Kevin! As a Jeeper and Dad to 4 and 6 year old boys, I enjoyed the kids stuck in the mud. I like the color change effect of the campfire, what video editing software did you use? Makes me miss California. Still looking for some places to 'wheel here in Hawaii. Keep 'em coming! Thanks, Jimbo

Reply to
Jimbo

See my other post a few minutes ago for another new video. I used windows movie maker because its fast and easy. I have adobe premier but dont use it for these little videos. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego