Weekend video

Kids playing and some jeeping out at Superstition near El Centro, CA. 78* partly cloudy, February 2007.

Not a bad place to be.

KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Sounds good. It was a toasty warm +2 (-17C) earlier.

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

I wonder if Glamis was busy? Superstition was quiet, it was great. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Makes me jealous. I lived in San Diego for 12 years during my Navy career. Loved going to the desert and wheeling with minimal restriction and almost anytime of the year. I did my desert survival training at Superstition Mt. back in then early 90's. Since then I've spent a few nights out there either next to my CJ or humping a ruck for the Navy. Awesome times. Thanks for the memories Kevin. Rich Harris

1986 CJ7 4.0l head w/MOPAR MPFI, Tom Woods driveshaft, 4:10 w/Detroits F/R,
Reply to
Rich