More broken D35's

Hey Bill click on the lockwood miller trip of the month pictures and look towards the end of them.

The link to the pictures is at the top of the page middle with the NEW icon next to it.

KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Uh-oh, they're using a hi-lift. Someone must've died, right? I mean all I hear about is how everyone that uses them is just asking for an injury... ;-)

Ok, I couldn't help it, sorry.

Reply to
Eric

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

See, I knew I'd need that hi-lift someday... my D35 is just waiting to break now that it's locked. :-)

Reply to
Eric

Its a time bomb. Carry spares or ruin everyone elses day dragging you off the trail. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego