Mounting high steer arms?

Has anyone here mounted high steer arms, this is on a 75 wagoneer dana 44? I have my arms, knuckles are being machined, the drivers arm looks like if mounted where it seems to sit, it is staight out, just like the original cast in arm would be, but pass. arm looks like it will be angled in, say about 3" from original. Is this right?

Reply to
Greg

"Greg" wrote in message news:ha5jch$n9q$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org... Has anyone here mounted high steer arms, this is on a 75 wagoneer dana 44? I have my arms, knuckles are being machined, the drivers arm looks like if mounted where it seems to sit, it is staight out, just like the original cast in arm would be, but pass. arm looks like it will be angled in, say about 3" from original. Is this right?

Reply to
Kate

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III