Studs?

No Kate, it's not what you think.

Anyone have a source for (1974 dana 44 front) the studs that hold the spindle to the knuckle, and the 9/16 studs and cones used to do a high-steer conversion? Nobody in my area stocks this stuff. The cones are often referred to as "factory" on jeep boards, but no one ever says what factory vehicle used them.

Reply to
Stupendous Man
**PERK** Studs??

Damnit. Now I'm gonna go kick the cat. You never let me have any fun!

Reply to
Kate

I found a good source of info, worth bookmarking

machined my knuckles for the high steer today, setting up pinion and caster angles tomorrow if it doesn't rain And here's a consolation link for Kate

Stupendous Man

I machined my knuckles for the high steer today, setting up pinion and > caster angles tomorrow if it doesn't rain>

Ehm... EWWWWWWWW!!!

I like REAL men... did you LOOK at the man of the month? I think I'm gonna urp.

Now THIS is a good looking man...

Oh yea...

Kate

Reply to
Kate

I can't say that i did look at the site, not my speed either. Not into poodles, huh?

Reply to
Stupendous Man

ehm.. yea.. that's it...

You just wait, one of these days, I'm going to grab you by the ear.

Hey did you have a good Turkey day?

Reply to
Kate

I can hardly wait! Yeah. house full of inlaws, all women. I spent the day in the driveway with my crawler project and cleaning up recent estate sale finds for Ebay, got myself cleaned up just in time for the feast, one of my best friends dropped by and we watch "the Worlds fastest Indian" while eating pie. Life is good..

Reply to
Stupendous Man