MOVING!- '89 JEEP COMANCHE- 2wd, 4.0L, 6 cyl., 5 spd.,

$1200.00 OBO

This has been a solid little truck that I hate to sell. That perfect vehicle for the weekend get-aways and getting your junk to the dump... Drives great and always starts and runs like new... In the last year I've replaced all of the tires, thermostat, block-heater, s-belt, and radiator... Comes with a cap and mp3 CD player in dash... Phone: (h)217-7902 or (cell)619-7902

E-mail me if you'd like to see a picture...

Reply to
cooze

I am sure those are local numbers... no matter what part of the world we live in??? How about an area code, or maybe even a state or major city??

Reply to
Rusted