Floating on Snow

Hi,

A few pics from a recent daytrip back to the camp:

Soon as I hit the deep snow just past the last cut operation, my fully inflated tires dug in and left me hung up on the axles. Stuck! Well, I dumped down from 30 psi to 6 psi and I was flying along on top of the snow in no time.

My last snow tale was met with some 'show me' responses:

This time I had a camera and I took some shots of the old heep parked on about a foot of snow.

Steve

Steve

Hi,

A few pics from the weekend trip back to the camp:

Soon as I hit the deep snow just past the last cut operation, my fully inflated tires dug in and left me hung up on the axles. Stuck! Well, I dumped down to 6 psi and I was flying along on top of the snow in no time.

My last snow tale was met with some 'show me' responses:

This time I had a camera and I took some shots of the old heep parked on about a foot of snow.

Steve

Steve

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

nice pics Steve...running low tire pressure in the snow is like night and day...unbelievable the difference... Happy wheelin'!

-- Jeff '03 TJ & '95 ZJ

Reply to
Jeff