Need a plow for 89 Wrangler YJ

Here I come again with the used 89 YJ questions :-)

I need a plow for my newly acquired 1989 Wrangler YJ. I will be plowing my own 1700 ft driveway in the adirondacks. Actually, this is why I bought the jeep. I should have held out for one with a plow but this was too good a deal.

Anyhow, as a last resort I thought I might buy this:

But someone recommended that I might be better off finding a used plow such as a Meyer.

I'm throwing this out there in case anyone knows of a source of used plows (without the jeep attached) or has an opinion on Rocky Road.

I submitted my query to a couple of these junkyard clearinghouse websites but I couldn't turn one up.

Bill Smith

Reply to
BSartist

reconair

Reply to
RoyJ

I have a snoway 6 1/2 ft in my driveway. I still need to torch the welds holding the plow frame from CJ's bumper tho. I'm in Madison WI and you?

Brian

Reply to
Bulletsnbrains

I am in New York.

Bill

Bulletsnbra> I have a snoway 6 1/2 ft in my driveway. I still need to torch the welds

Reply to
BSartist