Need a recommendation for a mechanic...

...west of Boston in the Boylston, Southboro, Westboro area. I have a Wrangler. Thanks a lot

-Jim

Reply to
jtpryan

Buy a manual, tools and look in the mirror ?? its a J**P not a beemer get dirty with it .. :)

Snow..

Reply to
Snow

I'll pass on your e-mail address to a fellow Jeep club member that lives in Westboro...

Kev> ...west of Boston in the Boylston, Southboro, Westboro area. I have a

Reply to
Kevin

Hey there...don't beat around the bush...tell 'im what you really think! hahaha

Greg

Snow wrote:

Reply to
Greg

Yould you send it to me too please?

steve dot foley at att dot net.

BTW, what dealership are you at? I bought my 87 Wrangler fron Dans in August of 86. I'm looking to restore it.

Reply to
Steve Foley