Need front right TJ flare. PLEASE!!

I will also buy a whole set if I have to.

Thanx I'm in Las Vegas will pay shipping also of coarse

Mike and his "Dinghy" TJ and the "Taco Bell" YJ

Reply to
MyDinghy

Hey, I have a right front TJ flare that's 5 years old, and it looks it. Whaddya say $20 and I'll take the shipping out of that? E-mail me if you're interested.

Jay

MyD>I will also buy a whole set if I have to.

Reply to
James V. Curcio, Jr.

New ones from the dealer are around $50 with a discount.

Reply to
Gerald G. McGeorge

Reply to
James V. Curcio, Jr.