Who's going to Big Bear this weekend? Jefff?

Do you know who else is going Jeff? Anybody I know? Like Pete, Scott, Jerry, or Robert?

How are the trails? Anything challenging? Rocks? I'm thinking about going because nobody wants to drive to the Rubicon. :-( Would be GREAT to see you and the gang again!

Let me know,

Mike and his "Dinghy" TJ and the "Taco Bell" YJ

Reply to
MyDinghy

Next weekend? Hmmm, maybe... I'm installing new Superior Axle D44 axleshafts (I just discovered I twisted one of them at the splines at Sledgehammer) in the rear axle right now and will get a feel for if it's possible in a few days. :) It'd be great to get some of those names you mention too... by the way, I've never wheeled Big Bear so I have no idea of where to go in that area. :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Damn, I need to use spell checker...