What's up for Labor Day Jeepin'? Rubicon?

I'm thinking about hitting the Rubicon for Labor Day. Anybody know what's going on up there? Has anyone else got plans for Jeepin'?

Let me know soon, it's next weekend after this one coming!

Also can bring TJ hard top and full hard doors with me for 1700 bucks! Black and brand new! Will seperate also.

Later,

Mike and his "Dinghy" TJ and the "Taco Bell" YJ

Reply to
MyDinghy

Well, if you left now, you could likely make it on our Ontario Canada RAMJ+W bush run... ;-)

Mike

Mike Romain

I am not going to be there because of other responsibilities, but I heard that Kenneth Garman was planning to bring his Liberty. Should be a great day for all...

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

You're sick. ;-)

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Does that mean I'll see you there then Jeff? LOL

Mike and his "Dinghy" TJ and the "Taco Bell" YJ

Reply to
MyDinghy

I've got a group going to Big Bear for the weekend. We're staying at Crab Flats and going out from there. Plans are for John Bull and Gold Mine trails at a minimum. Anyone interested email me at the return adress or snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com for details. the more we get there, the more fun the trails can be. We have experience levels across the spectrum. PS: Kenneth Garman won't be bringing his Liberty. Rich

Reply to
Richard Harris