Need Help Finding Plug-end for Loose Jeep Socket

I have a 98 TJ, and I just noticed that under the hood near the steering column is an open plug.

The plug has 4 wires in it, and is zip-tied to another wire.

Here is a picture of what and where it is:

Does anyone have any idea where or what this should be connected to? It connection end doesn't look dirty so it may have came off recently. I haven't noticed any other unplugged pair.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
That_Jeep_Guy

Jerry Bransford

I'm guessing the ABS system would sit on that empty shelf right there too?

Reply to
That_Jeep_Guy

I think is for the cruise control system, Jerry.

Dave Milne

I guess none of you guys clicked on any of the other links or pictures on that page. I didn't either.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Earle Horton did pass the time by typing:

What links? (checks proxomitron).. oh, those links.

nope.

Reply to
DougW

Its probably for either the ABS or the cruise that you dont have....along with any flipping common sense.

If you are going to post to a site with naked pics on it please warn us first. Some of us DONT want to see it and I would be in deep ass shit if I had checked this thread from work!!

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

lol - nope.

Reply to
Tomes

I was wondering why all those girls live nearby.

Reply to
billy ray