new columbia edition tj

I happened to see a columbia addition TJ in a parking lot today.. pretty cool interior but the Jeep was silver and the fenders were painted dark grey.. kind of odd. I guess they cant get a dana 44 since it was a 39 on the vin which means X pkg.. Anyways all in all I think it was nice.. Do they come in different colors?

Reply to
ISellJeeps

They come in Black, Bright Silver, Flame Red, Solar Yellow, or Patriot Blue according to jeep.com.

Jim

94XJ
Reply to
Jim Kelly

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
twaldron

LOL

Reply to
trailboss

They are an X

I have a yellow one

Reply to
Intergate

Neaighbor has one, I like the seats,

I like them alot,

But the dash looked painted, I did not want to take my thumb nail to it to see, any one know, or chip the paint off?

83 CJ 8, a work in progress
out the "XXX" to e-mail me
Reply to
Evan