Columbia Edition

My next door neighbor just brought home the "Columbia" addition wrangler.

I kind of like it, don't know if it is a dressed up "x" or a spin on a Sahara, any of you know? I looked on the Jeep.com, but did not find a way to look into it. His is bright @ss yellow, and I wondered if it came in other colors. is it an 03, 04, or 05?

I am curious to see how his interior holds up, it almost looks like gore-tex, but I know it is not.

Any thoughts, , ,

83 CJ 8, a work in progress
out the "XXX" to e-mail me
Reply to
Evan

L.W.(ßill)

I just got a Yellow one last week also.

It's a 2004 X but does not have the X Badge. I have seen Red Ones also. You can not get these any more unless you find a dealer that already has one.

I think the package added alot of nice stuff alot cheaper than if you would of got it separately.

The free jacket is Nice to. Columbia makes great outerwear. My wife just got hers today and it only took about 4 days to get it after we ordered it.

Reply to
Intergate