New Jeep Pickup

The company revealed sketches of the Gladiator, a prototype Jeep pickup, and a sports car concept called the Chrysler Firepower. The company will officially unveil both vehicles in January at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.

Pictures at

Mark12211

It's an interesting looking vehicle. Reminds me a little of the old classic Dodge Power Wagon trucks.

Reply to
RJ

Here's hoping they actually build it, perhaps a real Scrambler successor.

Reply to
SoK66

I like that truck a LOT!

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt

It's the first thing I've seen out of Jeep I liked in a long time. I'll put mine on civilian tires, though.

Reply to
Ted

I would buy one of these anytime. and would personnaly keep the tire i think.

Reply to
Patrick

I'd buy one instantly too. American Expedition Vehicles make a cool truck though, called a Brute.

Tom Craft

Reply to
Tom Craft